The one party that really matters.
The average bachelor party costs one thousand dollars and includes ten men.
Thirsty? Not a problem. The average amount of beer consumed at a bachelor party is four cases.
Horny? Cross your fingers. There is a one in three chance of seeing a stripper at the average bachelor party.
Jealous? You shouldn’t be. Almost four out of five men claim they wouldn’t mind if there was a male stripper at their fiancée’s bachelorette party.
Below is a handy bachelor party guide from the tame to out-of-control.
|Go at your
|Prostitute comes to you
Call 900 numbers
Hit on women
Get phone numbers
Go on stage
Ask her to be bridesmaid
"I love you" phone call
Top bachelor party cities (rated by Maxim Magazine)
Vegas weekend guide - sample itinerary
1st night: rally troops (simple dinner, gamble, sample some strip joints)
2nd day: make it count (lounge poolside, gamble, steak & roast, limo to strip joints)
3rd day: recover (sleep in, pool, destroy evidence...glitter, moisturizer, lipstick)
Other city suggestions
- Do have an alibi set up. Or at least a promise from everyone that mum’s the word.
- Do buddy up (but don’t worry if you lose him, especially when your with your new buddy Amber)
- Do pay attention to the groom (it’s your night, not theirs…no matter how “married” they are)
- Do embarrass the groom (get tossed on stage, pointed at and mashed with unsuspecting women)
- Do tell strip clubs you're coming in advance (you might get a free limo, cover waived or other "specials")
- Do know the difference between the yellow page ad of a stripper and a prostitute. No moral judgment here…just making sure you read the fine print.
- Do leave enough group money for bail.
- Do prepare for plenty of shots.
- Do roast groom. No need to have him full of self-confidence.
- Do spring for a proper hotel (even if you have to 4-up in each room).
- Do fill night/weekend with as many gag gifts as you can.
- Don’t have party the night before the wedding. Do it one to three months before the big day.
- Don’t drive. Book a limo, flag down cabs or designate a driver.
- Don’t take pictures.
- Don’t call fiancée during the party.
- Don’t hit the strip joints too early. Money gets poured like water, so build up the night.
- Don’t drop the groom off at his fiancée’s after the night’s over.
- Don’t bring up fiancée’s name, even in a disrespectful way.
- Don’t just take the talent’s word for it when booking her. Get a picture. Order a trial run.
Movies to watch to get psyched for the big night/weekend
Bachelor party planning links
Bachelor party tips
Bachelor party fun
Strip club directory
Another strip club directory
Yet another strip club directory